BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 16, 2009

Sitting in Math Class....

Never drop a class pls, cuz now I'm paying the price even tho I have an A in the class. The class is going as fast as i can imagine but I'm Bord out my ass cuz i know all this ish already... I know I know, so why the fuck did you drop the class first of all? Don't worry bout that, I'm just thinking "I could be in DC with my boy Nando now, for his boy Canyon's video or what not..." But yea that's part of life...
In three weeks I should be putting up some pics of what I want our blog's logo should look like... Bro send me you drawings oooo (in Nigerian acsent)and call me because i might get real busy this weekend... Oh yea I'm waiting on LOU from DESIREVO go check out some of what they have done.
And as you know i really don't like talking about stuff until its done but now that I'm writing this i feel like the logo is going to take longer but yea....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah dats how life is