BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 9, 2009

List of Artist...

This are the list of Artist I want to work with soon or later... Hopefully one day you'll hear them on a FameUsBoys EP or Studio Album.

1. Wiz Khalifa. (google him if you don't know him)
2. Theo London. (google him if you don't know him)
3. Wale (off cause that going to happen regardless, just watch pimp)
4. N.E.R.D (yea. you heard me right, N.E.R.D bitch)
5. DMG Music Group (offcause, I mean its only right since I'm the PA for the Head of the group)
U-N-I (this would be a dream come throught for me & Im preety sure my bro Bloo would love to work with them too) oh ive been followign there music since '03 so you know...
No offence to any other artist I've made beats for or nothing, don't take this personal. This is just as of now, and offcause I'm willing to work with a few of DMV up and comings too...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool
nvr heard of d first person