BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Its Inauguration Day.

And all i can say is May GOD help Barack Hussein Obama II. Son of Barack Hussein Obama Sr. who is from Kendu Bay, Kenya... Looking back in time all I can say is this man had his eyes on the price all along, the question is how do I know right? lol, Its all start 3-4yrs ago while i was in the 10th, i thing it was the 1st quarter too when Mrs Boyd gave me a extra credit home-project to come back to school with a bunch of facts on the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review and the first African-American to be sworn in as a senator on January 4, 2005... With all this info about this dude then I had already knew that his heading to be President in a couple of yrs so when people aare like i would have never taught this would happen in my life time... blah blah, i guess laugh or smile at there state of mind.

So with this said, all I'm saying is Kids pay attention in class most especially US HISTORY/WORLD HISTORY... Thanks Mrs. Boyd, and yea Mrs. Boyd still teaches in L.H.S so you can go ask her about her fav Nigerian student "Babatunde" now that you know my first name erase it out your mind.

Now The Change,History & Dream is Here, Lets Now Pray for Hope...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooooohoooooooooooo