BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kind of a Down Day.......

Today was a pretty bad day actually, First I found out I had a bad grade in my math class (Which is my favorite subject!!!!!!!). Then my bestfriend didn't come to class and I was stuck in there with some people who I really didn't like. After all this I finally get to spend time with her by skipping my lunch and part of my last class but we got caught so then I had to go to class. Next the girl I "talk" to me and had a disagreement and haven't talked for this week and she decides to hit me up and it doesn't even help anything.

At least I had my iPhone lol

1 comments:

Nike said...

LMAO
at least you had your iPhone tho?
I think that you should let it burn.....
lol okay i'll stop but it'll be okay call your Shrink :D
I like ur pic