BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 13, 2009

Right Now I'm Emotionally Unstable....lol

I'm mad right now

Maybe not mad but upset 
And some people might really regret
What they did to make me like this 
Only from my future, I need a kiss 
Need to let some people go 
And once their gone.....
I don't know
But one thing is for sure 
They are letting this anger lure 
Me in closer and closer
Closer and closer 
Closer and closer
Until.........BOOM
Everyone gets it 
No matter who you think you are 
You won't get far.....with me at least 
All this advantage taking must cease 
I think I might end this lease
Cut this leash
And just release 
Until fury is gone 
But if I did that would I be wrong?
Maybe this rage I should prolong 
Might not be able to control myself like Kong 
Be He had good days 
But did he change his ways 
Man I'm just stuck in a maze
Caught in a daze
This could go for days 
But I will end here
And I will be back so have no fear.....
Expression + Creativity = Art
-Bloo
Peace.
   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem
am emotionally unstable right now too...but not in the same way.

And if the person/people add(s) more misery and disadvantage to your life than they add to positivity then you should simply have them out of life. Easier said than done but in the long run you save yourself from the bull people dish out.

There are some people that aren't worth stress over and you should decide who those people are. Before they drive you to the edge.

Cool poem again.