BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fake Snow Day :-(

So I wake and get dressed and stuff like that before going to school today and while I'm chillin and am on the computer I get a call and someone is telling me that it's snowing outside and since I always think that it will snow for less than hour and then get back to sunny but windy outside, I didn't really pay attention to it. So as i walk to my bus the stuff is really pouring down and I'm like maybe this is real! So while I'm on the bus it starts to increase more and more and I'm like this is great!!!! Then in my second period class I look outside and it is as sunny as ever and I'm very mad and see why the snow here is FAKE. But the moral of the story is that sometimes just stick to your beliefs.........  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolol...my roomie was sure it was gonna snow all day and it was gone an hour later...i kinda wanted more so i wouldn't have to go to class

but yeah thanks i learnt something today

Anonymous said...

hahaha dats funny
tite pic