BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Reminiscing on the Weekend...

Reminiscing on the Weekend...

OK, i had two programs/ show I'm was suppose to be at right, but for some long lost reason i made both shows late and i didnt get to see any musical performs.
Plus my boy Micheal better known as TK performed, heard he killed it.
Oh one funny shxt that happened... lmao/ lls
OK i saw some few joints i use to mess with right... lol
On of them really made my day, as i gave her a hug and you know we started conversing right.
The funny part lls
lls a/w this girls gone ask me "so when did you start wearing straight leg denims? i thought you were into baggy?"
So i laughed for about 10sec, looked her in the eye and said that's why we never was together for that long... lls
why did i say that idk, but that answer was funny as shxt, then right after that i said my moms always pick out my outfit so there's no way i wore baggy pants... lls

0 comments: