BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

808s & Heartbreak...

First off 808s & Heartbreak is in stores now and if you are a taste maker you should have this Album.
And after listening to this album for more than 200x (i really did), I actually think its a better craft of work than The Carter III.
Another reason is that all the Style & Fashion, Love, Lost, and Want of his past childhood relates to my life as of this day.
The Album also modifies the wearing of cloths "Tight Denim Pants" lol which is really becoming a huge thing now, which is making 'Ye a Icon for stepping out of the box as a Rapper to a Semi-Singer who's album is 4O%-5O% sampled.
In the whole Album my favorite line on fashion is "There is no YSL they could sell... to get my mind..." on Pinocchio Story, this is because as of right now when it come to fashion i fell like I've done it all and I was a originator at doing it.
O5-O6 L.H.S sch yr... been wearing straight leg denim... oh yea i also taught i was a thug... lls

0 comments: