BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

L.O.V.E

I love HER with all my HEART
every VEIN, every VESSEL,
every ORGAN in my system
SHE would be my QUEEN
I could be HER KING. together
SHE would make me COOL and we would both RULE forever.
and I would never feel pain, and never be without pleasure ever..again
and if the rain stops, and everythings dry
SHE would cry just so i can drink the tears from HER eyes...
SHE taught me how to fly, even cushion my fall
if my engines ever stalled and i plumith from the sky
SHE would keep me high
'cause SHE's my Wing, like
a bird learning how to fly.
Love U, LOVE of my Life "Moms".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove dis its HOT